Thursday, October 11, 2012

Full Disclosure

Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson is an interesting juxtaposition of romance and murder. The would be lovers-- Special Agent Paul Falcon and Midwest Homicide Investigator Ann Silver-- meet on a case and discover that they have much in common. Paul is intrigued by Ann's unique style and wants to know her better. But Ann is reticent to divulge her personal life to him-- even though Paul is truly everything most girls dream of.  Ann is content with her single status; she has a great dog whom she calls Black and loyal friends from all walks of life and a deeply personal relationship with her Lord.

I forgot to mention that Ann is also a best-selling author! I liked how Dee Henderson shared some of Ann's process as part of the plot. :)

Between the hunt for the mysterious "Lady Shooter" and the cool and fabulous Paul's insistence on "full disclosure" in his relationship with Ann, Full Disclosure offers hours of reading pleasure which kept me turning the pages.

I posted the CFBA information last night so... scroll down for more about the intriguing Dee Henderson and her new book!

5 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Ooh, I am intrigued... :-)

Cheryl Klarich said...

Hi Jennifer! YES! Intrigued is the word!!! ;)

Bless you!!

Rachna Chhabria said...

Full Disclosure has hooked me. I am intrigued big time.

How is your writing going, Cheryl.

Karen Lange said...

Sounds interesting! I don't think I've read any of Dee's books. I might look into this, thank you. :)

Cheryl Klarich said...

Yay Rachna! So good to have you visit!!! My writing??? Hmmm...not so much at this time dear one... but I love that you asked! (((hugs)))

Karen!! This was my first Dee Henderson book! She really does intrigue me. As a person and a writer...

Bless you!! Have a great week end! on Full Disclosure