Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I is for Infuse

I collect tea.  All kinds of tea, but especially the kind that promises to benefit me in some way.  Drink green tea and you will be set for life in anti-oxidants- even more so if pomegranate is involved,  or rooiboos, kombucha, chamomile, or my new favorite- rose which promotes relaxation.  It smells good too.

Tea is just one of the constants in my life that infuse me with the feeling that every thing's going to be alright.  And if health benefits follow, well, that's a bonus.


2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I drink some green tea also. It's good stuff and I like it on a winter night when I'm trying to put a scene together.

Sharkbytes said...

I drink green tea sometimes. I sort of forget that I have it. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month.