Sunday, April 22, 2012

R is for Relevant

Relevant means- "direct bearing on the matter at hand".

How can I know if something is relevant to my life and not just some crazy impulse?  

I relate to the T. Rex in Meet the Robinsons (one of my favorite movies).  His job was to capture Lewis, the young inventor and devour him, but he can't because... His head is too big, and his arms are too small.  The conclusion was that the plan was just not thought through.

Do you ever wonder if what you are doing is relevant?  Have you ever struggled with wanting to live a life of relevance?  I have.

 






3 comments:

Francene Stanley said...

Whatever we do is relevant. Because it's our life. We have to make choices, and live with the onsequences. So choose wisely. Blog on!

http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com

Jessica Marcarelli said...

Oh, all the time. Then I remind myself that I write because I want to and, if the only relevance is my own entertainment...well, there's still relevance. :)

Cheryl Klarich said...

Hi Francene. Amen!

Jessica. Excellent point.

Thank you for the relevant comments. :)