Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New Year

Sometimes I feel like I've been dropped onto Earth from a very strange planet that operates on a completely different timescale. I am an alien who can't quite get the hang of things. Like malls and parking lots. Or holidays and deadlines... and birthdays- what's up with those? I am a very random person. I send handmade gifts to people in between occasions... Why do I do that? Why can't I get it together to be on time? I don't know.
I'd like to say something upbeat now... Happy New Year, from me.
I love you all! I really do. I just have trouble showing it on time....

1 comment:

Patti Lacy said...

Don't feel too bad.
My "New Year's" cards (picked b/c we didn't get our annual Christmas picture shot on time) have taken up residence on the dining room table, along with the pink and purple confetti from the "Happy New Year's" party.

And with a serious deadline, a post-New Year's trip, and LIFE,
they may become Happy Valentine's cards.

On the upside, Hubby is spending his Sunday devising an address file in Word. Really.

P
www.pattilacy.com/blog