My famous author friend, Sharon Hinck, tagged me to write 8 random things about my so called life. How could I refuse? Will you play along? Big blessings to you!
8 random things
First, these are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I am so computer illiterate that I had to have my 16 year old daughter paste the rules to this game for me.
2. I was voted "most quietest" in highschool... Why not "most funnest"???
3. I've had 4 home births. One of which produced a surprise- twins! (I was in very big-and I mean BIG denial.)
4. I once sleep-walked into a stranger's room in a hotel. I was dreaming that the twins needed me... I don't know who was more surprised- the man, the bell-hop, me, or my husband who woke up to find me banging on the door that had locked behind me!!
5. I have a collection of enamel on copper art purchased on ebay.
6. When I was in Paris, my husband and I were eating escargot and the snail slipped out of the holder thing and catapulted, hitting a very nice table of Japanese people,it then bounced off the table, and rolled across the floor.
7. I can make soap. Unfortunately, I am allergic.
8. I have expressed my concern about the state of the food chain to U.S.Senators, state senators, representitives and furniture store workers. All yielding about the same results....
Well, there you have it. Sadly, I need to advertise for blogger friends who would be willing to play this game. Anyone? Anyone? I promise to read each and every blog. God bless you.