Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Into the Sunrise



My Uncle George has cancer.  So I'm going back home to Massachusetts for a visit.  I'm not sure what to expect.
Will this be goodbye or just "so long" as my grandmother used to say? I don't know.

Here's my prayer:

Show me Lord. Help me to trust in You, in your divine and perfect guidance. I need you so much. Help me to be a blessing, an ambassador for Christ, ever gentle, kind, loving, filled with grace and peace. Take my hand Jesus and lead me because I feel so helpless. But You are holy, just, and faithful. You are able to use anyone. So please use me. Strengthen me. In Jesus name.
Amen.

For anyone out there who needs a touch, this is for you too.
He loves you. He is able.

So long. 
I'll be back next week.

1 comment:

Patti Lacy said...

oh, Cheryl, I am so sorry.

May God take your hand, just as you prayed.

Patti