Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Journey of a Thousand Miles...




Elsa and I are driving to Liberty University today.  We have a few stops planned along the way, a visit with family in Kentucky, and ending with a week in Virginia Beach (for me).  I'll be staying with my friend Carole-beth Rosenfarb, the Jewish believer who led me to the Lord way back in College.

I want to pray. I want to seek. I want to listen. This Summer has left me a bit parched. The bad news of oil spills and the economy, our country veering off-course, leaves me thirsty for some Living Water.

So, for eleven days I will be calling out to the King of the Universe.

And I am NOT going to believe those who say "You can't get there from here..."

1 comment:

Patti Lacy said...

CHERYL, I LOVE this post.
Oh, dear one, I will be with you in Spirit.

And so will He.
Blessings,
Patti